Makita HM0871C SDS Max Demolition Hammer with AVT (240V)
The Makita HM0871C offers high durability and excellent demolition performance. Anti-vibration technology ensures extra-low vibration performance, the active dynamic vibration absorber shifts air pressure in crank room and barrel room, which "actively" controls the balancer to move in the opposite direction to the piston. The vibration absorbing grip is spring loaded with a hinge. Adapted for SDS-MAX bits.
Features and Benefits:
- Lightweight design is achieved by lightening barrel portion for better handling and higher manoeuvrability.
- Easy to hold barrel design.
- One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit changes.
- Adapted for SDS-MAX bits.
- 12 bit angle settings.
- Increased repairability obtained by using ingenious brush holder for simplified wiring.
- Extended service life of carbon brush.
- Variable speed control dial.
- LED service light that indicates when to replace carbon brush.
- LED power light that indicates trouble with the electric circuit.
- Soft start for suppression start-up reaction.
- Constant speed control.
Impact energy - 8.1 J
Blows per minute - 1100-2650 bpm
Input wattage - 1100 w
Vibration: Chiselling - 8 m/sec²
Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/sec²
Noise sound pressure - 86 dB(A)
Noise sound power - 97 dB(A)
Noise K factor - 3 dB(A)
Net weight - 5.6 kg