Makita DML814 Cordless Tower Light LXT Bare Unit
Makita 3-Spot Tripod Site Light
DML814 Bare Unit
This is Makita's answer to the tower light, giving you a dedicated standalone light platform which can be used to illuminate a wide area, and is even suitable for use outdoors. These style of work lights are popular with a huge range of users in various trades including construction, vehicle recovery, tree cutting and much more. With a maximum brightness of 3,000 lumens, they can light up the night like nothing else, and are great when you have a large number of people relying on the light who would otherwise each need a head torch. The main advantage of the DML814 over the DML813 is the three separately adjustable light units that can be rotated around 180 degrees each. This allows you to spread the 1,000 lumens per section over a larger area to light up a room more effectively for example.
- Two-stage telescopic shaft allows maximum height of 2.2 metres.
- Ideal for use in construction, vehicle recover and tree cutting.
- Extremely bright 3,000 lumen light output.
- Runs from 14.4 or 18 Volt LXT Lithium-ion batteries.
- Battery not supplied in order to keep price lower.
- Free-standing on tripod.
1 x DML814 Tripod Tower Light
1 x Shoulder Strap
1 x Carry Bag
BARE UNIT - BATTERY & CHARGER SOLD SEPARATELY