Makita HR2630 230V SDS Plus 26mm Rotary Hammer
Makita Rotary Hammer Drill with one-touch sliding chuckModel HR2630 is a 26mm (1") combination hammer based on predecessor model HR2610 but with improved operation mode change lever With this drill you will not need to rotate the chuck in order to switch between 'Rotation' and 'Hammering' modes. Hand pain and fatigue is minimised thanks to the rubberised soft-grip handle which compliments the overall lightweight ergonomic design.
Features and Benefits:
- Modified operation-mode change lever enables switch from 'Rotation' to 'Hammering' mode and vice-versa without rotating the chuck.
- 3 mode operation: Rotation only / Rotation with hammering / Hammering only
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal.
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward/reverse rotation
- Torque limiter
- Double Insulation
- 40 different bit angle settings
- Compact and lightweight design
- Depth stop
- Ergonomically designed handle with rubberized soft grip provides comfortable grip and more control while minimizing hand fatigue and pain.
Specifications:Impact energy 2.4 J
Max in concrete (TCT bit) 26 mm
Max in concrete (TCT core) 68 mm
Max in concrete (Diamond core) 80 mm
Max in wood 32 mm
Max in steel 13 mm
Impacts per minute 0 - 4,600 ipm
Input Wattage 800 w
Net weight 2.8 kg
No Load Speed 0 - 1200 rpm
Vibration: Chiselling 9.5 m/sec²
Vibration: Hammer Drilling 15.5 m/sec²
Noise sound pressure 91 dB(A)
Noise K factor 3 dB(A)
Noise sound power 102 dB(A)
Vibration: Drilling into metal 2.5 m/sec²
Supplied With:Side Handle