Makita DML805 LED Worklight Li-Ion 14.4/18v/110v
The Makita DML805 robust worklight features 20 bright LEDs that can deliver up to 750 lumens and can be mains powered or by any battery from the 14.4v or 18v LXT range. 2 power modes are available, high for maximum light output (750 lumen) and low mode (450 lumen) to conserve battery life.
The DML805 is housed in a robust ABS floor standing tripod with a clear lens to protect the LEDs and features a vertical swivel hinge to direct the light to the required area. The rear cover hinges open to accept a battery and the unit automatically switches to battery power when mains supply is not available and thanks to the low power consumption of LED lights run time of up to 8.5 hours can be achieved with a 5Ah battery in high mode and up to 17 hours in low.
Other features include a flashing indicator to alert the user when battery power is running low, a heavy duty 2.5m power lead and a low heat output as opposed to it's halogen counterparts.
- Can be powered by both AC and DC (14.4v/18v Li-ion battery).
- Battery capacity warning lamp.
- 360 degrees vertical light angle adjustment.
- Twenty 0.5W white-light LEDs; deliver bright and even light.
- Carrying handle for easy transport that also serves as a hanging hook.
- Power supply cord 2.5m
IN THE BOX:
Body Only unit - no batteries, charger or case