DCD996 & DCF887 Combo
DeWalt Brushless 18V XR Combi Drill Bare Unit DCD996NThe DCD996 18V XR Brushless Combi Drill by DeWalt offers unbelievable run time and performance, with an incredibly efficient brushless motor providing a 34% increase in power over previous comparable models. Air flow is directed to the motor to reduce heat and further increase the run time of the drill, with 95Nm of torque produced thanks to a 3 speed gearbox. This Brushless Hammer Drill features an all metal nitro-carburized chuck and carbide inserts for improved strength when gripping bits.
- Brushless 18V XR Hammer Drill.
- Highly efficient brushless motor offering 34% more power.
- All metal nitro-carburized chuck and carbide inserts.
- Airflow directed to motor increasing run time.
- Very bright LED work light.
- 95Nm torque with 2250RPM no load speed.
Dewalt DCF887 18V XR Brushless Impact Driver Bare Unit
The Dewalt DCF887 impact driver is part of the intelligent XR lithium ion series power tools which are designed for efficiency and making applications faster. It boasts an improved brushless motor which gives a 28% increase in torque, providing excellent power and efficiency in a range of light to heavy applications. The impact driver features integrated 3 mode selector gives a variety of speeds to suit different applications; where mode 1 suits Light and small jobs and mode 3 suits heavy impact jobs. It incorporates a new impact mechanism which provides longer drive and better speed. In addition to this a specialist SBS module derives more power from the motor. A new chuck design with "drop and load" bit holder makes for fast and efficient bit changes and a 3 LED light ring lights up the working area. The DCF887N impact drivers overall length has been reduced to 135mm making it ideal for use in compact and small spaces. Its' light weight and compact design reduces fatigue allowing users to use it for longer periods without rest. The impact driver also includes an ergonomic cold forged impactor handle that improves overall durability.
This second generation impact driver is superior to it's first generation counterpart, where it offers more torque, speed, working life and efficiency.
- 28% improved torque from the Brushless Motor
- Idea for a variety of light and heavy duty jobs.
- Suitable for Screwdriving to auto mechanics.
- New impact mechanism - Improved drive speed and usability.
- Specialist SBS module - Calls more power from the motor.
- 3 mode Speed Selector.
- New Chuck | Drop and Load Design - For fast bit changes.
- 3 LED Light Ring.
- Reduced Length, compact size, lightweight - Ideal for use in small spaces.
- Belt Hook.
- Magnetic Bit Holder
Please Note: This these are bare units no battery, charger or kit box is supplied.