STA033719 FatMax® BladeArmor® Tape 5m/16ft (Width 32mm)
Stanley 0-33-719: Accurate, Robust & Ergonomic Tape Measure for Tradespeople
This compact yet highly durable tape measure will give you the means to make accurate measurements quickly and easily. No matter what trade you work in a tape measure will always come in handy and this one has numerous features that make it ideal for professionals. Featuring class II accuracy this will afford you a reassuring +/-0,5mm error tolerance at 1m.
For tradespeople a robust tape measure is just as important as an accurate one because of the worksite conditions it will be subjected to. The 0-33-719 has a blade with a polyester coating to ensure that it will not snap and that the markings remain clear for longer. It also features Stanley’s unique BladeArmor™ technology which reinforces the first 7.5cm of the blade which is usually the weakest part.
Features and Benefits:
- DURABLE BLADE: Abrasion resistant polyester film coated blade coating provides up to 10 times more resistance to abrasion than a standard lacquered blade
- BladeArmor™ Coating: reinforces the first 7.5cm of the blade, the section most vulnerable to wear
- MULTI-CATCH HOOK provides more contact surface and grip for greater control, while the TRU-ZERO™ feature ensures precise inner and outer measurements
- PORTABILITY: Secure to a belt, pocket, or waistband for improved portability using the integral belt clip
- CLASS II ACCURACY, suitable for most professionals, providing a reassuring +/-0,5mm error tolerance at 1m
Technical Specifications:Tape Length: 5m/16ft
Blade Width: 32mm
If you are a tradesperson a reliable tape measure is an essential part of a tool kit. The 0-33-719 is just that. The housing is both durable and comfortable to use while the blade itself is more resistant to abrasion to ensure that the markings remain clear for longer. All this adds up to a tape measure that will serve you well for years to come.